From death to life...
1. If you think baptism is the next step for you, take 30 minutes and listen to Jim’s talk “Going Public.” He answers the questions we are most often asked about baptism.
2. Complete the baptism application below. Once we receive your application, we will contact you to schedule your videotaping and baptism.
3. Read about making your video. We want you to be as comfortable and prepared for the video as possible.
4. Attend a meeting and film your testimony.
5. Get baptized! Baptisms take place during one of the Sunday services and include a showing of your prerecorded video prior to your baptism.
For questions, please contact Chris Madden at [email protected].
Baptism demonstrates that you:
• Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior
• Are willing to publicly identify yourself as a follower of Jesus Christ
Apply to be baptized: